How many types of CCTV cameras are there? I have seen a variety of surveillance cameras, so what CCTV camera types of surveillance cameras can be divided into?
Common CCTV camera types:
1. According to the different transmission signals, CCTV camera can be divided into analog cameras and digital cameras
2. According to the different screen resolution, CCTV camera can be divided into standard definition camera and high definition camera
3. According to the shape of the camera, CCTV camera can be divided into spherical camera, dome camera and gun camera
4. According to the installation environment, CCTV camera can be divided into indoor camera and outdoor camera
5. According to the color of the image to divide the color camera and black and white camera Color camera: suitable for detailed detailing of scenes, such as identifying the color of clothing or scenery. The amount of information increases due to the color, and the amount of information is generally considered to be 10 times that of a black-and-white camera. Black and white camera: For areas with low light and areas where lighting cannot be installed at night, you can choose a black and white camera with a resolution that is usually higher than that of a color camera when monitoring only the position or movement of the scene.